So for this design I used some BornPrettyStore water decals. I’ve been really impressed with the others I’ve used, however this sheet was a let down. Once I’d soaked them long enough for the decal to slide off the backing paper, it wasn’t as adhesive as other decals and also had a strange plastic feel. As you can see from the photos they applied more like non-sticky nail wraps with crinkles and everything. To convince them to stay put, I top coated them with ‘Seche Vite’ – now everyone knows what a wonder product that is but it actually made these decals go ‘weird’. If you look at the non-coated decals and then the jellyfish photos you’ll see how the whole look of them has changed – they no longer have the wispy, watermarble look but instead have a sort of pixelated appearance. The wrinkles disappeared though! Over-all it works for the jellyfish theme but I was a little sad the decal didn’t really work.