So I maybe did this one the wrong way round. I painted a black base, taped off areas and then applied foil glue in between. I added my foils (I decided on just blue, green and silver) and then peeled off the tape. Afterwards I noticed the foils had missing patches, etc etc and I was like ‘Heeey, wait a minute’… I think if I had a foil base and then painted on top, it would have resulted in cleaner lines and maybe better looking foiling! I’m so backwards sometimes… duuurrr. Also my top coat seemed to pick up shiny bits from the foils and dragged them everywhere, meaning in reality it looks like a shimmer black! It looks kinda cool so I’m not too peeved.